PolyArchive Publications offers editing services for a variety of clients. We are based in the southeast Michigan area (Ann Arbor–Detroit) and are in the Eastern US time zone (UTC -5), but have happily collaborated with clients all over the world. A sampling of recent projects includes the following:
- Translation review and academic (Chicago Manual of Style) article editing for two peer-reviewed scholarly journals
- Editing web copy for a Kickstarter campaign to develop a new medical device
- Editing personal statements by non-native English speakers applying to university in the U.S., U.K., and Hong Kong
- Line editing for a manuscript about mechanical engineering, which had been translated from German
- Cover letter and resume review for a job hunter seeking employment in academia
- Editing educational materials for a K-12 technology consultant
Please contact us below to discuss editing services for your project! We are very flexible in our terms, and are happy to work out rates by the page, the hour, or the word.